Monday 2 November 2015

New sculptural wall pieces for SOFA Chicago 2015

After months of development, I shipped three new, sculptural wall pieces to Chicago last week.  They're a development of the Monoscope series I showed at SOFA Chicago 2014, moving in to three dimensions.

I'll be showing with Kirsten Muenster at Contemporary Artifact Gallery Booth 404.  www.sofaexpo.com

If you're lucky enough to be visiting the show, drop by and say hello to Kirsten and have a look at the pieces in person.

I got some fantastic images of the pieces before they left, so here's a sneak preview of what I'm showing at SOFA Chicago later this week.












And here is some of the work that went in to them....










No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

About me

Metal Art

Commissions

Public Art

News

Blog

Press

Contact

Rebecca Gouldson